Saturday 24 October 2009

Snuggle Up In a Vintage Faux Fur Coat


Vintage faux fur coat

What better way to keep snug than with a 70s vintage faux fur coat?! Rainbow Retro have a range of unique vintage furs in various colous and styles. If you are after one of these little gems, then keep your eye on the shop as we have new vintage stock arriving regularly!

Don't forget to accessorise with a vintage scarf and a pair of vintage sunglasses!

Check out our range now at www.rainbowretro.co.uk

Vintage fur coat, Vintage faux fur coat, Vintage fake coat, 70s fur coat, Vintage scarf, Vintage sunglasses, Faux fur jacket

2 comments:

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there hunny,My Passport to Style back again!! Adore your lovely warm picks so a treat! Sharon xxxoo

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

MY GOODNESS! I really need to work up the nerves and buy a faux fur coat! I saw one the other day in a local store...I really wanted it...but I really cant think of a way to pull it off...thoughts?