Tuesday 21 October 2008

Ready, steady, go!

Well hello there retro fiends! To begin with I must tell you that I am new to this so please bear with me while I find my blogging feet.

I am writing my first post with the purpose of filling you in on what I am doing here. I have recently started selling vintage, vintage inspired and retro clothing (and some other stuff) on Ebay, you can see all the current items at our online shop.

Photobucket

It's only early days and I will be adding lots and lots more lovely items to the shop over the coming weeks and months, so watch this space!

Anyway, back to the clothes as that's what it's all about! Here are some of my most recent finds:

Photobucket

This little bow brooch is so cute! You can grab it now at
at our shop
if you're quick!


Photobucket

I just love this vintage faux fur coat, and it's sooo warm for what looks like is going to be a typical British winter! And just look at the fab detailing below in the way of big cuff buttons.

This little gem is also listed at our shop for a limited time!

Photobucket

I'm going now to photograph more of my finds and will report back shortly!

TTFN

No comments: